Friday, August 29, 2008

Flavor Friday

It has been a busy week here...I made something new, but I didn't really like how it turned out...so I won't promote it here. I have got a couple of yummy stuff planned out for next week that I am already excited over!

Company is in town for the weekend which means a lot of cooking but I will be making our favorite things so that is fine. I have already posted much of what I am making this weekend...

So, is it lazy of me to confess what my favorite frozen pizza is as of late? You can pick it up at Trader Joe's (sorry to those foreign readers). It is called Pizza Parlano...it is yummy! I make it when we have had a long day and I just don't have time or inclination to do some cooking.

....enjoy your weekend...I hope it is not full of labor...but full of relaxation...

1 comment:

kristi said...

Just hit TJ's yesterday and picked up a pizza - we'll let you know what we think!